List of products by brand Lifelike Decals
LifeLike Decals Item No. 48003(R) - 244th Sentai Part 1 48-003(R) contains the markings for no less than three Tei and five Hei variants.
Clearly printed and in register. Excellent colour reference. Very high quality presentation.
Decals for Republic P-47D Thunderbolt in 1/48 from Lifelike Decals. One full size and smaller sheet/s of waterslide decals, color instructions.
Clearly printed and in register, Detailed stencil data supplied; Excellent color reference; Very high quality presentation.
LifeLike Decals Item No. 48048 - North American Mustang Pt. 4 One full size and one smaller sheet of waterslide decals; colour instructions.
Clearly printed and in register; Detailed stencil data supplied; Excellent colour reference; Very high quality presentation.
This release of decals from Lifelike Decals features 7 different Type 97 fighters.
The 7 aircraft include 6 Japanese and 1 Manchurian Air Force fighters
In this set, we have four distinctive Bf 109 fighters, all of which have colorful markings and some interesting history to go with each airframe. The four aircraft portrayed in this set are:
- Bf 109E-3, W.Nr. unknown, Stab/JG 51, 1940, as flown by Lt Ernst Terry
- Bf 109F-4, W.Nr. 10132, Stab II./JG 5, 1942, as flown by Hptm Horst Carganico
- Bf 109F-2, W.Nr. unknown, Stab IV/JG 51, 1942, as flown by Ofw Franz-Josef Bererenbrock
- Bf 109G-6, W.Nr. unknown, Stab I./JG 53, 1945, as flown by Hptm Eric Hartmann
LifeLike Decals - FOKKER D.VII Part 3 1/32 for WINGNUT WINGS kit
Decals markings for 4 different Fokker D.VII German WWI fighters.
Quality waterslide decal from Lifelike Decals (Japan) of the Fw-190 Fighter.
Markings are included for 4 DIFFERENT German aircraft, including Fw-190A-3, Fw-190F-8, and 2 Fw-190A-4 versions
Quality waterslide decal from Lifelike Decals (Japan) of the Nakajima Ki-43.
Featuring 4 aircraft markings:
- Type II flown by Major Torashiro Aizawa in Burma 1944;
- Type I flown by Major Katsuji Sugiura in Burma in 1942;
- Type I flown by pilot Cpt. Saburo Nakamurra in Burma in 1942;
- Type III from a Special Attack unit (Kamikaze) with one bomb and one drop tank for its 'special' mission with markings paying tribute to the Yasakuni shrine.
A set of high-quality decals for 1/32 Bf109s
Includes markings for Feldwebel Hans Troitzsch's E-1 "yellow 5" of 6/JG77, Hptm. Helmut Mertens F-4 "white 111" of 1/JG3, Hptm. Wolfdieter Huy's G-2 "white 1" of 1/JG77, and Hptm. Karl Rammelt's G-6 of II/JG51.
Quality waterslide decal from Lifelike Decals (Japan) of the iconic WWII Luftwaffe fighter, Fw 190A-3/-4 and F-8.
Markings include FOUR (4) a/c:
- A-4: Sta. Kap. 9/JG 2, flown by Oblt. Siegfried Schnell
- F-8: I/SG 4 or Stab/SG 4
- A-4: Kmdr. JG 101, flown by Maj. Nowotny
- A-3: 2/E JGr. West